What is financial planning & Advisory?
Zannettou & Co Chartered Accountants work closely with a trusted network of professionals that allows an integrated offering of accounting services, as well as financial planning.
Financial planning is the development of strategies which create and build financial wealth and security. Financial planning services allows you to have peace of mind, a sense of security and simplifies your short and long-term finances. Whether your life goals include buying a house, planning for retirement or travelling, professional management of your finances is the key to success. A financial planner should be able to assist you with budgeting, cash flow management, a savings plan, superannuation, self-managed superannuation funds, home loan repayments, debt reduction, personal insurance and investments.
WHY GET FINANCIAL ADVICE?
The correct kind of financial advice can make a huge difference in your wealth maximisation. Financial advice sets out strategies that will help you implement and reach your financial goals which can provide you with confidence that your future plans are achievable.
THE PROCESS FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Define the scope of engagement: Explain the process, determine your needs and goals and explain how we can help.
- Identifying your goals: Identify any short or long term goals.
- Assessing your financial situation: Look at your position such as your income, assets, liabilities, insurance coverage and investment strategies and consider options to achieve your goals.
- Preparing your financial plan: Recommend suitable strategies, products and services to help you meet your financial goals.
- Implementing the recommendations: Your financial plan will be put into action once you’re ready. The financial planning specialist can address any concerns to ensure you’re completely satisfied.
- Review the financial plan: It is important to review your financial plan over time as your circumstances, lifestyle and financial goals are likely to change.
Financial planning is about growing your wealth for your future needs including retirement. This can be done in a variety of ways and every personal situation is different. What is most important, is that any financial advice you obtain is in your best interest. We endeavour to develop long term relationship with you to assist you and ensure that your plans continue to be on the proper track and working with any unforeseen changes.
Where you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Everyone has a lifestyle they want to be able to live in retirement. Waiting for the right time to start generating wealth is usually the reason why people end up not achieving their goals. With the right advice, you can make a plan that suits your current life stage and be confident that you are taking control of your financial future and not leaving it to chance.